For students concerned about low ACT scores
hindering college and scholarship opportunities.
Some students have improved their scores by many phenomenal points!
However, typically a student's score improves by up to, a very respectable, 3-5 points.
Prepare for the December 10th National Exam in person.
Black Hills State University Center - Rapid City Campus
4300 Cheyenne Blvd., Rapid City
Sundays - November 6, 13, 20, (skip 27), Dec 4
Date and location TBA
12:00 pm - 4pm MT
Are you preparing to test October 27, or can't make it in person? Sign up for our Virtual Boot Camp Here
What to expect:
- The first day begins with introductions amongst students and coaches.
- In-depth test prep work follows right away.
- The sessions cover the ACT test sections: English, Reading, Writing, Math and Science.
- 90 mins of coaching +
30 mins of a workshop
- working on individual weak areas
- COVID considerations: Students will be appropriately distanced and hand sanitizers will be readily available.
Supporting ACT Test Prep Documents:
- Scroll down to see curriculum below.
- Documents include Expert Tips, Must-Knows, Pretests, and Practice Exams.
- Easy to download, print, or access online for future use, such as upcoming sibling test-takers.
- Available when you log into www.myehsj.com
- Create a username and password upon registration to access instantly, as documents are password protected.
Math and Science ACT Coach
- 20 years of high school Math teaching experience.
- Honored as the 2019 RCAS Teacher of the Year.
- Has coached ACT Prep Sessions for 15 years.
- Students may see Seth arrive with a helmet head; coming from biking or skiing.
English and Reading ACT Coach